Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBladeNSoulLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TA is every Monday-Thurs (8pm PST) and and QuestDay is every Friday-Saturday (8pm PST)   
Ventrilo Info Has Been Updated Read This Post For More Info!
Reminder : -PST- Clock Is Located On Main Forum Page (Server Time).

Which ones are your characters...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Which ones are your characters... Empty
PostSubject: Which ones are your characters...   Which ones are your characters... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

hihi,

I know that a couple of members have Alts in the guild, but I am not sure which alts are who's.
So I'd like to keep a record of who has any alts in the guilds and their chars / alts names, please. Thank you! ^ ^

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenPlease list all characters you have in the guildLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Rudyard

Rudyard

PostSubject: Re: Which ones are your characters...   Which ones are your characters... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 am

Well, I'm back from Unicorn server. My new alt, or should I say main, is Gunderin. I'll be playing mostly on Gunderin, an evoker, for now, and letting Rudyard rest.
Back to top Go down
Epic

Epic

PostSubject: Re: Which ones are your characters...   Which ones are your characters... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 am

dont have a main just four alts the two in the guild are EpicJuggs and EpicSalvation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seraph1690

seraph1690

PostSubject: Re: Which ones are your characters...   Which ones are your characters... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:32 am

at guild mine is itheria, also sorath is no longer in the guild (pker char and other uses XD)
Back to top Go down
kinshe

kinshe

PostSubject: Re: Which ones are your characters...   Which ones are your characters... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 pm

i got HW ganna make him knight

nickname :Starrk

i a ganna start lvling him after i hit r7 with kinshe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ones are your characters...   Which ones are your characters... Empty

Back to top Go down

Which ones are your characters...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: