Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBladeNSoulLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TA is every Monday-Thurs (8pm PST) and and QuestDay is every Friday-Saturday (8pm PST)   
Ventrilo Info Has Been Updated Read This Post For More Info!
Reminder : -PST- Clock Is Located On Main Forum Page (Server Time).

AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello

Go down 
+2
Kim
AngelNoLongerGuardian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelNoLongerGuardian

Main : Huh

AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello Empty
PostSubject: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Bye and Hello...
[that is all] Smile not really.
Well guys...My real name is Eduardo. [most of you know me as AngelGuardian and those who know me and hate me i'm known as Noob]
I'm 19 Years old. [20 this June 25th]
There aren't many things I like and there aren't many things I dislike.
Getting a job soon [hopefully] on this week. [like I said "hopefully"]
I don't really have any hobbies,thats a waste of time for me Smile
Rappelz and I are no longer together Y_Y we broke up.
Yes...I quited Rappelz but that doesn't mean i quited you guys. you guys are great,made really awesome friends [Including Virus with his really sexy voice o.o] Haha j/k mate Wink Don't worry i'm not gay.
Anyways...Not only i quited Rappelz,my Brother [MySpaceDotCom] and a friend [oOESPADAOoCERO] did it too,so that might help me not going back at the game again.Yey!!
Started playing Stronghold Crusader and Army Men RTS again...But! i also started playing Tekken 6 =o although i get my ass kicked by soe noobs using combo's =(
ANYWAYS!...The real reason i'm here,its because i don't want to lose you guys! D;
Lets be friends forever and ever and Ever! weee!
I'll try to be online whenever I can,to keep in contact with you Noobs [i mean Guys]
Well... I love you all [not in the gay way] and I'll see you soon.

BTW : If this didn't have anything to do with the Forum Topic,then Im Sorry! D;
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 pm

You can never fully quit rappelz. Even if you delete all of your characters and give away all you stuff. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
AngelNoLongerGuardian

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Yes i can xD
It was hard back then,but now these days,psh...you see a new player [not an Alt],then a few weeks later you see that same guy as an r7 ,Seriously...with all that massive exp + quest,whats the point of playing,i would rather wait for future quest insted of Dp'ing but thats not gonna happen for me.
Just logging into Rappelz makes me mad AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello 54509
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Yea the new quests def. ruined the game, I'll side with you on that. But quitting is no fun dude.
Back to top Go down
AngelNoLongerGuardian

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 pm

What!? what are you talking about,it is fun.
Now i don't have to waste my time finding a Dp or staying an hour or more in a dp.
Life is great from my point of view now.
all i do now is play on mah Ps3 ";..;" and can stop playing whenver i can without someone calling me noob cuz i left a dp \m/ ";..;" \m/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 pm

add me to PSN son!
Back to top Go down
Kenji0oz
Admin
Kenji0oz

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:59 pm

darn sry to hear that you are done with rappelz..=( it was awesome to have you around..but hey if you get bored of ps3 try out SUN we have a guild going in that game too and its free...just check below for it.. the guild name there is also BladeNSoul....well hopefully u stay in contact ill be around..and hopefully i get a ps3 soon as well then ill add you on there too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
AngelNoLongerGuardian

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Whats PSN? ";..;"

Don't really want to play any MMORPG games. but thanks for the offer :B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm

playstation network your gamer tag
Back to top Go down
seven777
Officer

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 pm

WHATS UP MAN
Back to top Go down
Fox
Officer
Fox

Main : WTF

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 am

didnt really know you well but i know you will be missed.gl in whatever you decide to do
Back to top Go down
AngelNoLongerGuardian

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Seven777 : the sky man.

Fox : Thanks mate,so you're BlazeFox,I've seen you a few times but never really talked to you and it would vae been nice to know you in-game but Hey! we can be friends here if you want,don't really want to lose the friends i made in Rappelz and it would be nice to make new friends here ^^
Back to top Go down
Fox
Officer
Fox

Main : WTF

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 pm

yep thats ME!!! and thats great hopefully we will be expanding into more games soon for you guys
Back to top Go down
Aoshy

Aoshy

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Mierda Loko Te Fuistes Del Juego Wow That Was a Gay Move !!!
Menos Latinos Con kien Hablar But Anyway El Caso Es Que SI Tienes Facebook Add me
look for me name is : SandyMarte

Hablamos Despues Eduardo

And For The Other Guys That Dunno Spanish ( use Google Translator ) ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Now I know your secret Aoshy! You use google translator to speak in spanish!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelNoLongerGuardian

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:13 pm

L mao i bet thats true. but when he talks,who does he do it?
Back to top Go down
AngelNoLongerGuardian

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 pm

And btw Aoshy,me quitting is not gay at all,i just don't want to waste more time with that game.

AND! for those who get Rank 7 cause of the quest! sorry but i hate you for it =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello   AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

AngelGuardian saying Bye and Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: