Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBladeNSoulLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TA is every Monday-Thurs (8pm PST) and and QuestDay is every Friday-Saturday (8pm PST)   
Ventrilo Info Has Been Updated Read This Post For More Info!
Reminder : -PST- Clock Is Located On Main Forum Page (Server Time).

Hello everyone.

Go down 
+6
Vangar
RichardH3d
Sagaris
Marek83PL
Kim
behappy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
behappy

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello, I'm BeHappy. Call me Scott or whatever strike your fancy. I'm originally from WarriorNations back in Epic4, but since it's disbanded on this game, I'm now guildless, and it's a little boring and lonely. Well, now that will change. Having three of my old buddies back will help too ( Booze Mav, Van, and Fox... I don't drink by the way).

Either way, a little something to know about me... well, first off I am in college, so I won't be on like everyday. Most likely only on weekend and the occasional random moments, so do tolerate my slow growth haha. Secondly, I suck at the Rappelz economy, so at times I'll ask around for prices even if it seems like common sense to you. Bare with me please (and thanks in advance).

Finally... well I actually can't think of anything else to say except maybe to tolerate my occasional insanity (be it grinding craze or just random bouts of kookiness).

That is all me think. Happy to meet you all, and I am under your care.
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 pm

welcome Hello everyone. 553815
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Glad to have you with us BeHappy
Back to top Go down
Marek83PL

Marek83PL

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 pm

welcome to our happy family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:19 am

After reading your intro, it seems you perfectly fit in this insane, yet awesome family Very Happy Welcome Very Happy:D
And. Because you're new... Gimmah some muffinz nao pweeze? (Rev ate all the cookies) Brownies are acceptable aswell.
Cya ingame!
Back to top Go down
RichardH3d
Officer

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am

Sagaris wrote:
After reading your intro, it seems you perfectly fit in this insane, yet awesome family Very Happy Welcome Very Happy:D
And. Because you're new... Gimmah some muffinz nao pweeze? (Rev ate all the cookies) Brownies are acceptable aswell.
Cya ingame!

Umm, don't fall for that from Sagaris. He's diabetic, so you can just give all your sweets to me... Wink

Welcome to the guild, Scott!
Back to top Go down
Vangar
Officer

Main : AYE

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:23 am

hay ya dude good to see yah welcome
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 am

RichardH3d wrote:
Sagaris wrote:
Cya ingame!

Umm, don't fall for that from Sagaris. He's diabetic, so you can just give all your sweets to me... Wink

Welcome to the guild, Scott!

Iz not! I get my kicks on brownies, cookies and muffinz..wait.. that sounds weird, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Now boyz, there are plenty of muffins for everyone. We have to share.
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:04 am

And else I'll bake some cookies for a feast in Holland called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Pope

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:39 am

Welcome scott Bubbles
can i have some of u muffins gaia Wink
Back to top Go down
Epic

Epic

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 am

lol welcome bud good to see you couldnt resist the pwerhose of the "Trio" as i just named us XD hope so see you ingame soon so we can catch up and i can drag you kicking and screaming to 120 Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Pope wrote:
Welcome scott Bubbles
can i have some of u muffins gaia Wink

OOPSS! I gave my muffins away already

Sagaris wrote:
And else I'll bake some cookies for a feast in Holland called "Sinterklaas".

OH! How fun!!! Only 1 month to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Yesh Gaia! And at November 13th is mah burfday =3 anyway - to get back on topic - looking forward seeing you ingame BeHappy!
Back to top Go down
seven777
Officer

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:20 am

WELL since u joined u should get the facts straight o.o well in this guild im the top doggy of this and they all bow down to me every saturday and bake me cookies and give me milk.....O_o dont worry ur "be it grinding craze or just random bouts of kookiness" is normal and common in this guild
Back to top Go down
Fox
Officer
Fox

Main : WTF

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:11 am

lol glad u made it in bro now to get you lvled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: