Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBladeNSoulLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TA is every Monday-Thurs (8pm PST) and and QuestDay is every Friday-Saturday (8pm PST)   
Ventrilo Info Has Been Updated Read This Post For More Info!
Reminder : -PST- Clock Is Located On Main Forum Page (Server Time).

MrFadi "is awesome :P"

Go down 
+8
RullerOfDarkness
Sagaris
Kim
Vograd
Emerald
Kenji0oz
Marek83PL
LittleVege
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MrFadi "is awesome :P" Empty
PostSubject: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm

hey guys and girls gays and straight Cig

i love the emotions in posting topics so many and they are cool Booze

ok here we go me MrFadi and my name for sure is Fadi XD

nab SB lvl 140 i think every one know that XD and yes i am from Jordan, you need to check this cool and lovely country we have one of the seven wonders in the world which is Petra Cig

and i love to smoke cohiba and pnater cigars from time to time.

nothing more, just ask if u need to know more infos

and yes hi vogards and reven and vangar and for sure the most sexy huna in the game ISOBELA and for sure virus *nabs* Sing

and hellooooy every one king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm

still not r7 yet nab
Back to top Go down
LittleVege

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm

welcome mr Fadi, hope you have fun in here with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Marek83PL

Marek83PL

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

hi and warm welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenji0oz
Admin
Kenji0oz

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 pm

hey welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Emerald
Officer
Emerald

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:56 pm

welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1445511873
Vograd

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 am

lovet the topic name u nap Mad
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:32 am

Revenged wrote:
still not r7 yet nab

wish me this EXP event and get me DPs as SB pirat and i am after it bounce
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 am

Fadi! SCREW YOU!

Oh and ohai. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RullerOfDarkness

RullerOfDarkness

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:34 am

Hi Fadi Very Happy
And btw you forgot tho add in your Introduction that your nick name is MrFatty =P xD lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RullerOfDarkness?feature=mhum
RichardH3d
Officer

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 am

Welcome Fadi! I think i remember gz to u in shout when u hit r6... i was like fresh r4...

Im a smoker too, bud. course i havent had a real good cigar in years.

really glad to have all you guys joining us. one of these days in the not tooo distant future i think we will be strong enough to take a serious stab at ToA, and probably holding it for a little while, too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:05 am

RullerOfDarkness wrote:
Hi Fadi Very Happy
And btw you forgot tho add in your Introduction that your nick name is MrFatty =P xD lol!

good for me that we are not in same guild still so watch ur ass from pkers *me* hahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Officer
Kim

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 am

I should go ahead and get this off my chest bc everytime I see your name, i think about it....

I used to go to this gym where there was a guy that was ALWAYS there. I nicknamed him Fadi the Hottie (Fadi for short Smile ). He motivated me to stay on the elliptical machine longer than I wanted bc I the ellipticals were right in front of the free weights where he would drink his gallon sized gatorade making his already hawt shoulders flex and sweat in front of me. Rawr! So MrFadi, everytime I see your name, I think I secretly think you are Fadi the Hottie.

K, just had to get that off of my chest!
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Oh and Fadi.. Screw the past, look at teh futurez! Glad to have you here too. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm

BadGaia wrote:
I should go ahead and get this off my chest bc everytime I see your name, i think about it....

I used to go to this gym where there was a guy that was ALWAYS there. I nicknamed him Fadi the Hottie (Fadi for short Smile ). He motivated me to stay on the elliptical machine longer than I wanted bc I the ellipticals were right in front of the free weights where he would drink his gallon sized gatorade making his already hawt shoulders flex and sweat in front of me. Rawr! So MrFadi, everytime I see your name, I think I secretly think you are Fadi the Hottie.

K, just had to get that off of my chest!

heheheh ^^ i am more hotter than Fadi the Gym Guy Razz but.

i am very glad that i had this great welcome and really feel so cool, i love you and will meet and talk and chat and pk together in one week Razz now it become less than 7 days so waiting is kinda hard to catch you all and i am sure the thing that i made merging Fear with Blade was good, you all are awesome, and we all are BladeNSoule.

sagaris i reply in another topic Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Sagaris wrote:
Oh and Fadi.. Screw the past, look at teh futurez! Glad to have you here too. Smile

just like rik i meet u horizon field Very Happy and kick ur ass Fight

Toast JKS *forums need hearts and love emotions*, do something reven jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sagaris

Sagaris

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:35 pm

*hands out beer and tissues* There u go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

I don't have forum moderator power, wish i did, only gained it the one day to fix it up -_-

- the banner disapeared -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Revenged wrote:
I don't have forum moderator power, wish i did, only gained it the one day to fix it up -_-

- the banner disapeared -

btw reven u have noob champ lvl 64 as i can see Yikes at e7 witch quest will not give e-rare so do it fast Sleep

so far when you was in LorsOfWar O.o that was my first guild with oscar and fire and the other guy i forget his name, very old days What a Face
Back to top Go down
kinshe

kinshe

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 am

Fadi !!!!! WELCOME bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 am

kinshe wrote:
Fadi !!!!! WELCOME bro

hehehehe thanks thanks bro ^^ happy to see you all guys and few days and i am invading BladeNSoul Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
seraph1690

seraph1690

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:04 pm

welcome, i just expect u arnt this Fadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

lol yes it was when peoples stated to shout DPLF 90+ or 100+ HLP

MrFadi is trolling all the time in whole chat Razz
Back to top Go down
seraph1690

seraph1690

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

hehe dont lie u were actually lf an hlp XDD well anyway welcome again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrFadi "is awesome :P"   MrFadi "is awesome :P" Empty

Back to top Go down

MrFadi "is awesome :P"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: