Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBladeNSoulLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TA is every Monday-Thurs (8pm PST) and and QuestDay is every Friday-Saturday (8pm PST)   
Ventrilo Info Has Been Updated Read This Post For More Info!
Reminder : -PST- Clock Is Located On Main Forum Page (Server Time).

GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GIANT

GIANT

GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!] Empty
PostSubject: GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]   GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Name in game is GIANTcans. And I am pretty much a big deal Very Happy Lots of people ask me, "GIANTcans, what is it like to be so amazing?" To which I reply, Its pretty darn amazing. LOL ok so on a more serious note, my name is Trisha aka Tish, Cans, Giant any of which will do. I am 27 yrs young, Born and raised in Santa Barbra CA but currently located in the mid west. I started playing rappelz in early january of this year, and reached lvl 127 the other day so that should explain what ive done with just about all of my free time in the last 6-7 months haha so ya I really enjoy helping "nice people" people out, so if u ever need help with a quest or killing a pker (my specialty) please dont hesitate to ask me if u see im online. I'll drop just about anything (aside from a dp on ss) to come and help. Aside from that my favorite thing to do is go to trainee island or if i see a lower lvl with out a pet, or a basic pet, ill chat with them for a bit and if they dont try to beg stuff from me, and are kind they passed my test and I will go buy them a mid level t2 pet and a couple ss and give it to them. Being kind and respectful go a long way in my book. But gratitude in my opinion is more rewarding. Karma along with "the golden rule" (treat others how u want to be treated) exists in every single aspect of life, including online games so try to keep that in mind and MAKE it a great day, only you have the power to do so! *MUAH*!
Back to top Go down
Marek83PL

Marek83PL

PostSubject: Re: GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]   GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

It looks like it's good to have U here Smile and propably U found good place with good people Smile I hope U will have great time with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenji0oz
Admin
Kenji0oz

PostSubject: Re: GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]   GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 pm

O NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are in trouble
Back to top Go down
Epic

Epic

PostSubject: Re: GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]   GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!] EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:28 am

always good to have more amasing people Razz we seem to have a nice collection of them now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]   GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!] Empty

Back to top Go down

GIANTcans here [GIANTcans FTW!!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: