Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBladeNSoulLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TA is every Monday-Thurs (8pm PST) and and QuestDay is every Friday-Saturday (8pm PST)   
Ventrilo Info Has Been Updated Read This Post For More Info!
Reminder : -PST- Clock Is Located On Main Forum Page (Server Time).
Similar topics

I wana join the guild

Go down 
    +2
    seven777
    Tamxers
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tamxers

Main : Tam

I wana join the guild Empty
    PostSubject: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Tamxers
    Class:BS
    Lvl:121
    Contry:Romania
    ex guilds:IIREVOLUTIONII,WARLORD,Reanimated:Hipies
    Reason to join: well afther warlord guild i kinda swich guilds...i want an active guild that know what he do
    i know some players from the guild wich i DPed so far and i want to stay in here for a long time if i'm accepted
    About me: well some of you may know me some in good part some in bad part well some times i may be criticated by the way i dp.....i understand you but the main prob is not me is my pc its old i get laggy verry fast thats the main reason i dont dp that mutch.Some of you know how i dp when i dont have pc probs i may say about cyloric i hade some normal dps with her even an HC that was rly great and i may even use her refere.Thanks and i'm looking foword to the answer my new pc will be here in like 2 weeks but i'm posting my aplication by now.
    Time to join:10:05:2011
    Pets(if that matter):152 genie 90 dt
    Time Played:from the end of E5 close to the E6 start.
    Back to top Go down
    seven777
    Officer

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:16 pm

great to meet u and yes u may join just download vent, no pking in m1, no pking on ss, try be respectful if possible, and be a great player Very Happy have fun and stay updated for events!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:02 pm

To Join guild you don't do applications, you simply talk to an officer of the guild or the master IIvirusII.
    Back to top Go down
    Tamxers

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:53 pm

i did that but he told me to post an aplication so you guys can decide maybe some dont want me to join so everything can be clear
    Back to top Go down
    Fox
    Officer
    Fox

Main : WTF

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm

no wait stim. i really like this idea..it gets ppl to the forums and we all get to meet them. so yea my vote is welcome Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Emerald
    Officer
    Emerald

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:41 pm

no, we can find another way to get people to the forums cause i dont agree with an application system like Warlord had. Tamxers who told you that you had to sign up on the forums first?
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1445511873
    Kenji0oz
    Admin
    Kenji0oz

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:37 pm

i told him he had too because before i said no to him, due to some guildies
    Back to top Go down
    Fox
    Officer
    Fox

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:01 pm

whats wrong with ppl puttin an app. in? if its simply because wl did it then thats not good enough reason imo. warriornation had that system aswell and it works ive seen it work well
    Back to top Go down
    seven777
    Officer

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Going on the forums and applying proves that they want to join and care about our guild. This also proves that they want to receive help and not just joining because they are guild hoppers. This also shows that there is a slight chance they will check forums often.
    I side with tiger. this is a game its not something that is a burden to check every 2 times a week. you should have the choice to go on the forums or not. EVEN if it is encourage. All we can do is invite more people to the guild and tell them about the forums/vent and hope they listen to our heed. If they choose not to then that is their choice and they will miss out of events and valuable information. Im sorry but this is my honest opinion :/ their lost. Majority of the people that play are people who come home from work and play rappelz as a stress reliever. Freedom of choice people. Enough said people we can only encourage but not force. If we do force then it defeats the purpose of a fun guild which is what we promise people will happen when they join. As the number of active players grow then eventually people will sign up for sure. Give the forums time and patients. I rest my case Razz I SHALL SEE U IN GUILD TAMXER!
    Back to top Go down
    Arrowgon

Arrowgon

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:31 pm

I can understand asking someone to request admission on the forums if you do not have enough information about that person to make an informed decision about them.
    Back to top Go down
    Tamxers

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:17 am

i talk with IIVIRUSII he told me to post my aplication on introduct myself so you guys can vote so it wont be any prob also i like using forum vent mostly i dont dp that much till i get my new pc
    Back to top Go down
    Tamxers

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

i have an idea about an topyc if you guys agree an topyc dedicated for players birthday that wold make each player closer to each one and wold have anoteher reason to log on forum:D or an topyc ''quest time'' that wold rly maximaze the forum activity caz allot want help on quests if i;m not wrong right....just some ideas you chose but i think wold be nice a bit more activity Very Happy as today is my birthday i make 18 years old ehe
    Back to top Go down
    Arrowgon

Arrowgon

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Happy Birthday!!! I wana join the guild 285193
    Back to top Go down
    Fox
    Officer
    Fox

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Happy Birthday
    Back to top Go down
    Tamxers

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:41 am

ehe thanks
    Back to top Go down
    Tamxers

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

so whats the verdict guys i'm in? or not?
    Back to top Go down
    Emerald
    Officer
    Emerald

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:09 pm

far as i see your good to go, i dont have a problem with ya Razz
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1445511873
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wana join the guild   I wana join the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

I wana join the guild
    Page 1 of 1